Monochrome has been on trend for a while now for kids and nursery, so inspired by this theme, I’ve gone with a simple grey and white colour palette making this a beautiful nursery or new baby gift once it’s finished – if you can bear to part with it!
I’ve carefully illustrated the stitches in a little stitch guide that’s inside the kit as well as putting together a list of handy sewing hints and tips and full make instructions.
Included in the kit is
- a 4″ embroidery hoop
- 100% cotton panel, pre printed with the bunny face and outline for easy cutting out
- DMC embroidery thread in grey
- polyester fibre stuffing (CE safe)
- easy instructions from start to finish
- illustrated stitch guide
- paper pattern
- all beautifully packaged in a white matchbox style square box
It’s really a lovely project for anyone aged 8 upwards, especially if you are trying to curb a sweet tooth this Easter!